3M Attest Biological Indicators for Ethylene Oxide EO, 400/cs
Your Price: $846.95
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- 100/Bx, 4 Bxs/Cs
- Usually Ships:
- 2 - 3 weeks
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the 3M Attest Biological Indicators:
- Biological indicators provide the best assurance of sterility by challenging the sterilizer with quantifiable, highly resistant spores.
- The system includes biological indicators, disposable test packs, incubators and log books.
- Biological indicators are used for load control monitoring which is the process by which a load is monitored and released based on the result of a biological indicator (BI) in a test pack.
- 3M Attest 1264 or 1264P Biological Indicators for EO
- The self-contained BI for all EO cycles consists of a Bacillus subtilis spore strip; sealed glass ampule with growth medium and bromothymol blue pH indicator dye system; green color-coded cap with holes for sterilant penetration and a Tyvek filter as a bacterial barrier, and a chemical indicator on the label that changes to green when processed. After sterilization, the vial is crushed to join the growth media with the processed spore strip.
- The BI is incubated for 48 hours for a visual color change readout.
- A color change to yellow indicates surviving spores and a positive result.
Customers Also Viewed
Your Price: $803.95
Your Price: $586.95
Your Price: $25.95