3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tapes, Purple, 3 in. x 4 yds, 10Rolls/Bx
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- 10 Rolls/bx
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
• Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
• High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for costly repairs or replacements.
• Lightweight for easy mobility.
• Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast.
• Porous weave allows the skin to breathe.
• Available in 11 colors to maximize patient satisfaction.
• For use in the construction of orthopedic casts
Scotchcast Plus casting tape consists of a knitted fiberglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction which causes the tape to become rigid. Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are lightweight, strong, radiolucent, and porous. Scotchcast Plus casting tape contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water.
Customers Also Viewed