3M Steri-Strip Skin Closures, Reinforced, 1/4" x 4"
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- 10/pk, 50 pks/bx
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
3M Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures make wound closure fast and simple while reducing the risk of infection. The non-invasive technique reduces tissue trauma and patient comfort is improved. Using sterile Steri-Strip closures gives increased tensile strength to the wound, and there is less scarring from puncture marks or cross-hatching produced by sutures or staples.
Sterile skin closure strips that are made of a porous, non-woven backing coated with a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive and reinforced with polyester filaments for added strength.
Features and Benefits:
• Nonwoven, rayon-backed material reinforced with filaments for strength.
• Microporous material is breathable.
• Hypoallergenic adhesive.
• Provides wound support and assists in increasing the tensile strength of the wound.
• Provides better cosmetic outcome than sutures or staples.
• Permits early staple/suture removal.
• Allows finer wound edge approximation.
- 10 strips in an envelope, 50 envelopes in a pack
Reinforced 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
Customers Also Viewed
Tandem Diabetes Care