ADC Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork 512cps
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 3 - 5 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the ADC Aluminum Alloy Tuning Fork:
• Non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
• Weighs 1/3 of comparable steel tuning forks
• Produced from 3/8" x 1" bar stock for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy
• Extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
• Available in 6 frequency ranges (cycles per second-cps)
Aluminum alloy tuning forks designed and manufactured to meet the demanding needs of the medical profession.
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry’s most extensive warranties. "State-of-the-art"Â distribution combined with a knowledgeable, courteous staff guarantees that the service you receive will be as outstanding as the products delivered.
Customers Also Viewed
Liquid Crystal Resources