- Have a Question?
- Call 888.433.2300
- Chat Us
- Email Us
Engineered to provide caregivers with maximum protection from the potential hazards associated with handling chemotherapy agents.
- Poly-Coated material for durability and protection.
- Lightweight, closed back design, secured with ties for maximum comfort.
- Low linting material helps to provide a clean environment.
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs provide added comfort.
- The material used in these gown has been tested against the following chemotherapy drugs per ASTM F739-12 and no breakthrough was observed during test duration of four hundred eighty minutes based on average standardized breakthrough time: Carmustine, cisplatin, cyclophosphamide, dacarbazine, doxorubicin hydrochloride, etoposide, fluorouracil, mitomycin C, paclitaxel, thiotepa, vincristine sulfate.
- Made of low permeability fabric.
- Constructed with a solid front and back closure.
- Neck and waist ties.