Disposable Repositioning Sling
- For lifting and repositioning users
- Lifting capacity up to 500 kg/1,100 lbs
- For when an extra-high level of hygiene is required
The Disposable Repositioning sling is ideal to turn, transfer and repositioning the user in the bed.
- The sling supports the whole body including the head and lifts the user in a supine position to and from bed, stretcher or floor. It is often used when changing bed linen, rolling the user to carry out hygiene tasks or repositioning the user in the bed.
- The repositioning sling has sling straps with "Smart loop" technology, using a new and innovative weaving technique to produce each sling strap in one piece. The simplified sling straps are straight and smooth without add-on loops. A colour code makes it easy to apply the sling correctly to the hanger.
- The sling is intended for single-patient use only, and it must NOT be washed. The sling is ideal for situations in which a high level of hygiene is required, and where there is an elevated risk of contagion and infection. Dispose of the sling after the patient has been discharged, or immediately after use if it has become wet and/or soiled. The sling has a do-not-wash indicator tag.
- The Guldmann Disposable Repositioning Sling is made of polyester material.
- Lifting capacity of up to 500 kg/1,100 lbs.
- Supplied in a box of ten.
- The sling can be used with all Guldmann ceiling lift systems and mobile lifters.
- Using the appropriate sling is essential for efficient transfers to ensure comfort, dignity and safety for the user and the care provider.