Lumiscope Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer
Your Price: $71.95
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 2 - 3 Business Days
- 1 Year
- Freight Quote Button:
- Have a Question?
- Call 888.433.2300
- Chat Us
- Email Us
- Designed to be used by an adult or pediatric patient, under a physician’s prescription, to produce medicated aerosols for inhalation therapy. Indications for therapy include asthma, chronic bronchitis, infection of the upper respiratory tract, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physician’s prescription.
- Features a two-valve system that ensures maximum efficiency of inhalation, thus reducing the waste of medication. In practice, the mouthpiece expiration valve will open during expiration, allowing the patient’s exhaled air to pass to atmosphere, avoiding contamination of the device. During inspiration, the valve will close, maximizing the inhalation amount.
- Effective – Adjustable flow volume and fast flow rate of up to 0.7 ml/min.
- Extremely quiet operation – Noise level below 40 dBA.
- 3-4 microns particle size increases absorption of medication into the lungs.
- Safe – Low battery indicator.
- Overheat protection.
- Lightweight – weighs only 7 oz.
1 Carrying Bag
1 Adult Mask
1 Pediatric Mask
20 Medication Cups
5 Replacement Filters
1 AC/DC Adapter
Review (0) Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Customers Also Viewed
Veridian SonicMist Ultrasonic Nebulizer Kit, 110 V
Your Price: $110.00