Medline Push Button Crutches, Tall Adult, 5'10" - 6'6", 1 Pair
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- 1 pair/Case
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the Medline Push Button Crutches:
• Lighter than wooden models thanks to their aluminum construction.
• Double-extruded, center tube provides load-bearing strength where it is needed the most.
• Special footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
• Patented, I-beam, center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1⁄4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
• Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutch slipping on stairs. It helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
• Non-skid, rubber tips provide good traction. Built-in, metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
• Packaged completely accessorized, no assembly required.
• Patient Height: 5'10" – 6'6".
• Adjustable Range: 52 1⁄2" – 60 1⁄2".
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Customers Also Viewed