Thera-Band Exercise Band, Special Heavy, Black, 50 Yard Roll
Your Price: $167.95
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the TheraBand Exercise Band:
- 5 1⁄2" band width.
- Provides a system that allows safe improvement of muscular strength and endurance, range of motion and flexibility. Six resistance levels to fit any therapy need.
- Ideal for building upper and lower body strength for rehabilitation or fitness.
- Uses for the Thera-Band Bands include: exercise, gym, balance, fitness, birthing, yoga, pilates, and stability and resistance.
- The use of elastic resistance rather than weight-bearing exercises minimizes pressure on the joints and decreases the possibility of incurring other injuries.
- Bands can be used while traveling, sitting at home or even in the office.
- Also available as 6 yd. roll (Item# HYG-20060).
- As each level is mastered, the resistance can be increased with ability. In general, tan and yellow are used for early rehabilitation or very frail individuals. The most common resistances are red, green & blue. Black, silver and gold are typically used by athletes.