Welch Allyn 11720 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
Coaxial vision system, sealed optics, and Halogen HPX™ illumination for excellent views of the fundus
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides 30% brighter, whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position, continuously rotating aperture dial). Plus: red-free filter, polarizing filter, and unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch--each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations.
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
Customers Also Viewed
Smiths Medical ASD, Inc
Prairie View Industries
Morrison Medical Product