Welch Allyn TM 286 AutoTymp w/IPSI Reflex Testing and Audiometer
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Weeks
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the Welch Allyn TM 286 AutoTymp w/IPSI Reflex Testing and Audiometer:
Today's most versatile tympanometric instrument!
The Welch Allyn TM 286 AutoTymp offers tympanometry and ipsilateral acoustic reflex testing, with optional manual audiometry in one convenient, compact design. The TM 286 AutoTymp gives users more options and more data, for more complete diagnoses and documentation.
- Three-in-one instrument with built-in display and printer saves space and the expense of buying separate units.
- Provides an easy tympanometric seal via a lightweight, hand-held probe.
- LEDs give step-by-step accounts of test status, indicating proper ear seal, test mode, and test completion.
- Test-parameter flexibility lets user decide how to run tests.
- Convenient memory capacity stores up to eight test results instantly.
- Printout flexibility allows the user to print individual test results or a complete battery, eliminating the need for note taking.
- Has a built-in calibration check and optional audiometry and RS-232 port to download patient data into PCs.
Customers Also Viewed