DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System, Without Carrying Case
Your Price: $3,503.95
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 1 - 2 Business Days
- Freight Quote Button:
Features of the DeVilbiss iGo Portable Oxygen System:
- Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode.
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the iGo Portable Oxygen System offering increased mobility with improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in oxygen sensing device to ensure accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic maintenance schedule.
- Increased Battery Capabilities -- iGo is powered by one battery which can last as long at 5.4 hours when operating at Setting 1 in PulseDose Mode.
- Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction.
- Can be used with 50 ft. tubing/cannula in Continuous Flow mode and 35 ft. tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode.
- If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, the iGo will automatically switch to battery operation.
- Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator.
- Easy to access filter compartment.
- No maintenance needed for 3 years.