Drive SmartDose Liquid Oxygen Conserver, .6L
- Medex SKU:
- Packing Info:
- Usually Ships:
- 24 Hours
- Limited 3 Years
- Freight Quote Button:
- This item can only be sold to licensed practitioner or any other person(s) or entity licensed by the State.
The SmartDose® Liquid Oxygen Conserver (LOX) by Drive Medical will sense patient breath rate and turn oxygen flow up and down as needed, within seconds. As you perform strenuous activities you will receive an appropriate amount of oxygen to keep you going, while at low breathing rates this conserver excels at saving money by lowering the dosage. This technology maximizes conservation so that each tank will last longer, saving money and time spent replacing them. Electronic conservers are necessary if you are looking for a conserver, but your respiration is too weak to power a pneumatic conserver. The easy to read panel makes using the SmartDose® Liquid Oxygen Conserver simple and aggravation-free.
- The only Liquid Portable Oxygen system with SmartDose auto-adjusting technology built in to best match oxygen dose to activity level.
- Comes with scale to measure amount of liquid O2 left in unit.
- Uniform pulse dose increments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus CF preset @ 2 LPM.
- Achieves maximum conservation efficiency by automatically adjusting the dose down at lower activity levels.
- Delivers a quiet, gentle dose of oxygen using an efficient, compact design.
- Integrated bottom fill LOX coupler.
- Can use 2 AA Alkaline batteries for a duration of about one year (for most patients).